Sunday 15 May 2011

Synth T-Shirts

Hot off the press - some new t-shirts I've been working on. They are screen prints of one of my bird and synth designs and are printed on 100% cotton tees. I've sourced some new t-shirts for these that are a finer, softer fabric and are slightly more fitted. They are currently available in men's sizes medium and large and come in 3 colours - pale blue, pale yellow and sand. Check out the handsome and dashing Tony modelling the pale blue one!

They can be bought from Roseleaf Bar Cafe alongside my exhibition or directly from me - just drop an email to pigeonindustries@gmail.com. More stockists coming soon!




3 comments:

  1. seriously...want this! couldn't see 'em on Folksy. can i buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    Yep, you can buy directly form me - just haven't got round to putting them on Folksy yet.

    It will be £20 plus a couple of quid postage.

    Drop me an email at pigeonindustries@gmail.com with your size, what colour you want, address etc & we can arrange.

    All the best!

    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool - have sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete